Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ryan's sick day...


This morning Ryan wasn't feeling very good. He just wanted to lay down all morning. When I went to change his diaper there was a rash all over his legs then I lifted up his shirt and the rash was all over his chest and belly. I got nervous and called the doctor and the doctor said "No more monkeys jumpin on the bed." I 've heard it a hundred times. jk The doctor told us that it is a virus. He said that it is nothing to worry about and that it will go away in 5 to 7 days. He just told me to watch his fever but other than that Ryan should be fine. Anyway the moral of this story is that Ryan is healthy and strong. When we were at the doctors office they weighed Ryan as well and he is now 25 pounds! So he is also very big!

2 comments:

Chad and Starr said...

I just ran into your blog, it is so cute! I can't believe how big your little boy is! Are you done with hair school yet?

Unknown said...

SOrry about Ryan. I could tell tonight at Sadie's game that he didn't feel good. Oh and about your table... No Way! I love love love your table. It is so nice! Only Dan gets a deal even at furniture row where they don't just take random offers! ha ha! That is so cute and I am glad you finally got a table... so when are we invited over for dinner?