Monday, October 20, 2008

Ryan's pet Lizard!



Ryan loves lizards! Dan caught him one a while back and we had it in a box for a couple days. I told Ryan that we had to let it go so that it wouldn't die. I freed the lizard in this little bush in our back yard and Ryan was so sad! After I let it go Every time we would go outside he would stick his tongue out like a lizard and run to the bush where I freed it! So the other day Ryan and I go out hunting for lizards. I am so determined to catch a lizard for Ryan. I finally see this lizard so I go chasing after it. I wish that someone could have taped me trying to catch this little lizard because I know that I would have won on Americas funniest home videos!! Finally after about 45 min. chasing after this thing I catch him!! I was so excited! Ryan sees it and is so happy...I am the hero. But the story doesn't end there. I still have to jump the fence in our back yard to truly have caught this lizard. When I go to jump the fence the lizard falls to the ground and is laying on its back like it is dead. I felt so bad. I thought that I killed it. So I hit it with my finger and the little lizard jumped up and ran off. I will never catch another lizard in my life!! (well try to catch..) Anyways on Saturday Dan, Ryan and I all go out and catch lizards...Of course when I say we all caught lizards I mean Dan, in about 10 min, had about three lizards in the bucket and I sat and watched! It was a lot of fun and Ryan loved it! when Ryan wanted to hold the lizard we put it in his had and the lizard ran up his arm and onto his back. It was so funny!

No comments: