Monday, March 23, 2015

Another report card for Ryan..

Ryan is SO smart!!! He is so far ahead of everyone in his class!! When I met with his teachers they had nothing but good to say about him! (Which the last two times haven't been good because he has been sent to the principle a couple times this year and... Well I wasn't a happy mom..) anyway he is a good kid and just progressing so quickly in school! So we got to get some ice cream!!! Riley and addy came as well..it was so fun! I just love being with my kids! They make me happy! 
Ryan drew the gator :) 
Titan drew this :) and he said " this is me and Riley playing the wii-u!" He is the cutest!! 
I love how Ryan wrote gate'er :) ok maybe I take back all the smart stuff I said about him ;) 
Ryan put byu boo and we were like what are u saying byu rocks and he said "I like the Seahawks!" He is so funny! 











No comments: