Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HaLloWeeN!!!

Halloween was so fun this year! Lots of parties, games and candy!! :) first was the Halloween party Dan and I dressed up as Day of the dead.. Dan won scariest costume at the party :) even though I didn't win anything I at least got half of that award because I did the make up right :-) it was a fun party good food, lots of dancing and fun awards! Robbie and Carly hosted it this year and they did awesome we really had a lot of fun! 

Second was Titans Halloween party at his school! He waited all month to go to his party.. Titan was a cobra ninja this year.. Im pretty sure this is like the 5th time Titan has been a ninja for Halloween and he is only 5 so I don't know how that even adds up but he definitely loves ninjas :) he had so much fun at school! I love that he loves preschool! He would go everyday if he could! He is my favorite ninja ever! :) love u Titan!!!  

Oh and he made these cute cookies for his class.. 

Third was Ryan's Halloween parade.. He was a ninja turtle this year and looked sweet! It was so fun to watch him in the parade! I got a video of it.. Check that out it so cute! 

Then of course the party at the ranch.. We got there late so we didn't get to go on all the blow up toys but we did have fun on this slide! I didn't get a ton of pics but this one was so funny of Titan I had to post :) 

Abi was little mermaid this year and it turned out pretty good.. If I could do the dress again I could have made it even cuter but with no pattern or anything to go off of it turned out ok.. I am proud of myself :)..but she is such a pretty girl I could have put her in anything and she would have been so cute! And that the truth :) love u abi! 




Then last but not least trick-or-treating!! We had our traditional chili before trick-or-treating then after we dumped out all our candy to see what we got :) Halloween was a good one this year!! 




I forgot to get a picture of Roxi but she was a mermaid as well.. She is actually in the picture above behind Davyn and Lila! 

No comments: