Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Miss Jhandmade photoshoot..

 So a friend of mine told me about this photo shoot that i needed to enter my kids in.. Knowing that everyone would be entering I was debating on weather i should or not.. but I had to :) So i entered Titan and Abi and They picked Abi.. I really couldn't believe it.. I mean I know that she is the cutest girl in the world but I think the same about Titan as well and some how he didn't get picked.. so i guess it just depends on the person :) Anyway I absolutely LOVE each pic that she got! Abi was so cute that day.  She was playing with the other kids and blowing kisses to everyone she was seriously so cute! The whole thing was so fun and I will forever love these cute pictures!! The photographer just loved abi so hopefully next time they will be smart enough to pic any of my kids that are entered :) Titan would have rocked the whole thing but what do I know.. ;)











No comments: