Wednesday, October 26, 2011

more Pumpkin patch..






The Pumpkin Patch was sooo fun!! I love it! It is our new tradition!! Ryan and Titan LOVED the corn! It was so cute! Titan didnt like the witch so much..She was scary..is what he said :) they had so many fun activities and things to do that i will let the pictures tell the story! It was really fun! Oh i do have to tell a story about Ryan.. I told Ryan and Titan to sit on the witches chair and get a pic... well while they were smiling the witch came behind the chair and got in the picture. After the picture Dan showed Ryan the pic and as soon as Ryan saw the witch in the picture he got scared and turned around like she was always behind him.. it was so funny! He makes me laugh!
The pics below were the pics on my camera and the ones above were on dans phone..just fyi..

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

What a great spot!! Fall is full of fun!! I love it!