Sunday, May 2, 2010

park day..

When the sun was out and it was warm Ry, Ti and I would go to the park! We went to the park for the last time at our old house..(These pics are not the most resent I just wanted to catch up.. ) Now in our new house we will take walks around the block.. Since no one else lives next to us it is so fun to go exploring.. but I don't have any new pictures yet so I hope you enjoy these!

Classic =)



Ryan makes some of the cutest faces!!
I LOVE how he LOVEs the park!!



isn't he just a little stud..

Ryan and Titan love to take walks in the stroller! ..Well they did until Ryan got a cool new bike that he absolutely loves! Now when we take walks he is rides his bike! I love my boys! they make me so happy!!

6 comments:

The Fredericks said...

what a fun post star! oh those boys are so cute- I just Love my Ryan- and his faces are to die for and why is Ti holding his own bottle like a grown up- ah! I can't wait to see you all again love you xoxoxo

cor and chelle said...

Stari the boys are getting so big! They are adorable!

Justin and LaRaine said...

I just wanted to let you know your house is gorgeous!! That must be so fun to be able to move in and decorate. Your kids are so cute too. Never a dull moment right?! :)

Beach Borchardts said...

What's up with those big boys of yours??? They just keep growing!!!!! They are darling! kisses to you all-hope your mouth is doing better-ouch

Beach Borchardts said...

ps-I LOVE the new background! How delightful!!!!!

Megan and Curtis said...

Hey Stari,
I know you don't know me personally, but I've known your brother Ricky since like kindergarden. Your boys are absolutely adorable! Tell your brother hi for me. Thanks!
Megan (Curtis) Graff.
P.S. if you would like to see my blog email me @ megan.graff@hotmail.com and I will add you. :)