Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Love..

There is nothing better in this world then these boys! I love MY boys!

So this last weekend was a crazy one..First conference..Wow I love conference! Second Easter..Easter and conference on the same weekend nothing beats that!! Third Stacia had her baby!!..and she is a doll!! Last but not least Dan's BIG 26 Birthday!!..It has been such a crazy weekend (and our camera was dead so we didn't get pictures to remember this fun weekend) and Dan didn't really get the best birthday.. but I wanted to tell him a little something because I love him so much!!

I love you Dan! Thanks for being such a great Dad and husband! I love the way Ryan looks up to you.. You are such a good example to our boys! Thanks for all your hard work! I also wanted to thank you for being my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better friend! Thanks so much for just being you! I love you so much!! I hope that you know that..
love
your one and only
Star

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I love my boys too and I'm so glad Dan has a wonderful wife and family who all love him so much!! He's the best and deserves the best and definitely has them!! xoxo

The Fredericks said...

oh my word! sweet picture :) I love these boys AND most importantly... HAPPY BiRtHdAy Dan! I couldn't ask for a more amazing brother- thanks again for everything you do. We love you.