Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's official..


"Oh that's my score..I couldn't read it because the word PASS is to big!"
Yes its true...I have passed my test and am now an official cosmetologist!! I know I didn't get the best score but thats not my fault its the testing centers fault they were the ones asking all the hard questions!! ;)

This is such a bad picture of me but I had to post it because it is hilarious!! This is the picture they took right before I took my test..
Now you can see how nervous I was!!

5 comments:

The Fredericks said...

yea!!!!! hooray hooray! hip hip for stari! you are amazing!

Robbie + Carly said...

Yay! Congratulations, now all you need is a name for your salon!
I like whoever came up with StarStyles:)

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Never a doubt in my mind.
You are the greatest and have taught by example the value of being diligent and steadfast.
Amazing effort and excellent results in everything I have seen you do, Very impressive.....

Beach Borchardts said...

Hooray for Stari Hooray Hooray!!! Talk about determination!! WOW!! You go girl!! I am so proud of you! Book an appointment for me the weekend of Nov 6-unless you're already filled up!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! thats so awesome!!