Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bowling..


Look how cute our family is..Wow I cant believe we have two kids now.




Look at Ryan and his cutoff shirt.. He fit in with the other bowlers!!



Titan was really mad that he couldn't bowl with us.. Isn't he so cute!



Look how good Ryan did!

That isn't bowling.. that is pitching..I don't think the ball touched the ground!!

This is after Ryan and I got a gutter ball..

This was me trying to beat Dan in the last seconds of the high scoring game!

Gosh we are good.. This is the first time Dan ever beat me in anything ;)
It wont happen again!

5 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

So much fun! Your family is too cute!
Ryan is darling!
Way to go Dan!! Big score there!!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Excellent sharing of a fun time.
It looks like it was super fun, and that is a treasure.

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

This site is so well done.
The photos are fun and "funny moments with Ryan" is so well written. What a blessing for family far away to have such excellent written glimpses into the fun things said and happening.
So very well done, thank you....
You could teach a blogging class.

The Fredericks said...

I want to be able to post under each individual pic- so:
*you-star- look great- mostly I hate you for how quickly you look amazing after your babies!
*Ryan! I love your cut off shirt-wow- and you are such a good bowler- and so so cute- you look like a big boy!
*Titan what a cute boy you are- I can't WAIT to meet you!
*Dan- look at your cute family- you really look good- too- like you've lost weight with Star- therefore Jason hates you- xoxo
we love you so much and miss you all.

Unknown said...

Fun Family Fotos! :) Star I can't believe you LET dan beat you... I guess you just had a baby and are already out bowling so its okay! I love how big Titan's eyes are... they look huge in that picture!