Monday, August 31, 2009

more baby pics...

First I just want to thank Dan for posting those pictures. He is so sweet!! You have no idea how much help he was while I was having the baby!! I love him so much!!

I also wanted to thank everyone else that was there...I had so much help and support from everyone. Here are some more pictures of Titans birthday..just some cute pics that I wanted to post...I know this picture isn't the cutest of Titan but you have to see his back!! It is so hairy!! He is definitely my child!!
This picture was taken after Ryan held Titan and he wanted to hold him again.

The rest of these pictures are of family...Thanks again everyone who was there supporting me!!





I also wanted to thank Carly! Thanks for taking all the cute pictures!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so dang cute.... Hallee and I are dying to come visit and bring you a smoothie from orange peel!!!! I will call you first but how does wednesday sound? Let me know cuz I would like to take ryan and let him come to the slash park or something to let you get a couple extra zzzz's!

The Fredericks said...

First- i LOVE the back hair- HILARIOUS! he is so so cute- I love him already :) the one with Ricky is a cute pic. too!

Beach Borchardts said...

There is nothing as exciting as a birth that's for sure! How lucky he is to have so many people who love him! So glad you posted those! We love to see him! xo hope you are all feeling well!xo booky

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

A tree is only as tall as it's roots. Wow what a great group sharing this fantastic example of your strength and success.

The love that shines through these moments is the treasure that cannot be measured by earthly means.

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

I just can't get over the hairy back....

And that handsome little face.