Monday, June 29, 2009

Hair contest...





There was this hair contest at my school the other day. I was planning on doing sadi's hair but she went out of town. So then I wasn't going to do it but then the day before they told everyone they had to participate. I called Stacia the night before and asked her if she would be my model. It was kind of a last minuet thing but it was way fun. I wish I would have taken some pictures of other girls hair because there was some crazy updos!!
Oh and I didn't win... but it was way fun!!!

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

WOW!! Stunning! I'm sure you won 1st prize! That is amazing! Good for you! Almost done....you've obviously learned alot based on that hairdo! Good luck making it to the end! We're all so proud of you and your determination! xo cathy and all

The Fredericks said...

nice job Star! really really cute and pretty. My hair is getting super long. You are going to love it! When we see each other next- you'll have to do something cute :) xo

Ron Borchardt said...

You should have won... it looks great.

How many movie stars you could help.

I am proud of you

The Frederick Family said...

That's amazing star!! good job, and stacia is still just beautiful. i hope her and ricky are doing well!! congrats on almost being done!