Monday, May 18, 2009

I like em big..

A girl at my school walked by me and did a double take. She was like "Wow your big. When did this happen." and I said "Well I just eat dinner so I look a lot bigger than I really am." and she was like "What does your husband think?"...I was like "good question.." I went home and asked Dan what he thought of my hugeness and he sang me this song that you are listening to right now. Then the other day a lady at my school turned to me and said "Stari your cute little ankles are swollen." and I was like "No there not swollen yet." And if that wasn't enough I was swimming this weekend with Ryan and a lady there said "Wow you're really pregnant." I was like "Thank you." You gotta love being pregnant!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny... but the sad part is that you are the smallest cutest pregnant girl I know so I wonder what everyone is talking about!

Higbee said...

haha Seriously! Some people kill me!

Beach Borchardts said...

oh my goodness! That is ridiculous!! Did everyone forget there's someone growing in there???
What a blessing he's getting bigger and healthier and stronger each day! Dan was pretty "big and chunky" when he came out!!
don't let it get to you! xo booky

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

LOL...that is funny!! I love reading your posts because they are entertaining!

Kim and Kyle said...

Stari! So i totally found your blog by accident and just had to give you our address so we can keep up on eachothers lives! Anyways it's kimandkyleneva.blogspot.com. Ryan is sooo cute!!! congrats on the pregnancy! anywaysjust wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stari! I just found your blog through Kim's blog! (So I'm glad she stumbled on yours by accident!!) This is Tina Twiggs by the way. Anyway, your little boy is soooo cute!! Talk about growing up to be a heart throb! Congrats on baby #2!! Well I hope things are well!! You blog is so cute!! CUTE FAMILY!! I would like to keep in touch with you also, e-mail me your address to tkaminska@hotmail.com! Glad I found your blog!!

Josh and Kensey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Kensey said...

Hey Stari it's Kensey Brooks, I also found your blog through Kim's, you little boy is so adorable, and I can't believe that you are about to have another baby!! It's crazy how much everyones lifes have changed! I bet you're so happy to almost be done with the pregnancy! Congrats!!!