Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ryan's Time out...

It all started with Ryan getting sent to the corner. I was doing some things around the house and he had been sitting there for a long time. When I go to check on him he some how had found some crackers and was loving the time in the corner. Then I wanted to get a picture of him saying basketball and that is when I took the next video of him...

Ryan started to say basketball. It is the cutest thing you have ever heard!! So I was making him laugh the other day and he got the hiccups. I started to video tape him and I asked him to say basketball but not only did he have the hiccups but he was eating crackers at the same time. Anyway this video will show you the rest...

2 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

No way!! That is so dang cute! What a doll!

Todd, JoAnn, Kira, and Cali said...

muahhhahaha...LOL...he looks like he can be a sneaky little guy!! That is so adorable!!